Dr. Darcee Fisher Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Darcee Fisher?

Best doctor ever

Posted on March 12th, 2017

She was the best doctor I have had the pleasure of being helped by. She helped when no one else was there for me. She was more than a doctor she was a friend, with a brain one could only dream of having !

Worst Experience with a Dr. ever

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I am 32 and I recently visited the ER because my internist advised me to seek immediate results for blood work and an ultrasound scan of my abdomen. I have a had extreme abdominal pain on my upper left side for three days, and I have not been able to eat because the pain worsens shortly there after. Dr. Fisher was my doctor in the ER, and she was the most condescending doctor I have ever had. She immediately took the approach that I was just in the ER to try to procure pain killers, and that I was just faking it. She treated me like a piece of dirt, and blew through my medical history like it was invalid. Wow, I feel bad for any hospital organization that she works for because she represents that particular hospital and brand so poorly. She was so wrong about how she treated me.

Extremely Rude

Posted on August 7th, 2011

Treated my like dirt, and basically told me I should give up on trying to get myself healthy. Without a doubt the worst experience with a doctor I've ever had.

Posted on December 27th, 2015