Dr. Darcey M Winterland Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Darcey M Winterland?

EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN

This Dr. has been my little girls only Doctor, since birth, and next week she turns 5! Dr. Darcey Winterland has also cared for my son, and others we have referred to her. I can not say enough about her excellent care. She is truly concerned for the children's best interest and well-being. My children love going to MPPA and their Doctors!

Wonderful Doc

We have been with Dr Winterland for 4.5 years and 2 children and are extremely pleased with the care we receive. The general office environment is good and the staff is ok, but not overly friendly. The nurses are all very nice with good bedside manner. Dr. Winterland has been wonderful with both our girls. She has gone above and beyond several times for our youngest and her unique needs. There have been times that I have received a phone call from Dr. Winterland well after 6pm to talk about test results/blood work, etc, which has always caught me by surprise. We wouldn't think of switching to another pediatrician.

Parent

We strongly recommend Dr. Winterland as a pediatrician. She's an outstanding physician with excellent interpersonal communication skills. It's easy to get an appointment with Dr. Winterland and she follows-up with personal telephone calls with results and treatment when needed. I would not hesitate to put the medical care of our child in the hands of Dr. Winterland. One complaint with the office staff is that we gave them some immunizations to scan into their system and/or record. We specifically told them not to destroy but to return back to us. Later, they had lost and/or destroyed the items and were unable to record all of the information into their system. This was unacceptable; however, this had nothing to do with Dr. Winterland.

She is very young and has a very cold bedside manner. Comes across inexperienced and unknowledgable. No follow-up after we were waiting on test results. Sent nurse in instead with no advice or protocol.

amazing pediatrician

Darcey is extremely knowledgeable and courteous and I would trust her with any child of any age. She has a great bedside manner and is very caring. She called to check on us before and after our son had surgery. She always makes sure we can get seen, even if she is unavailable.

Worst doctor

She is the most arrogant and least knowledgeable pediatrician I ever seen.

Dr. Winterland could improve on her bedside manners. She was rude and did not think before making comments. I would not recommend her as a doctor for children over the age of 5 years. The smaller children probably wouldn't be affected by her rude manners, but parents would be offended.I do not recommend her as a pediatrician.

Wonderful Office and Pediatrician

I took my preemie son to this office on the recommendation of several friends and have been extremely happy with the care he has received. They have 2 entrances and waiting areas, one for sick children and one for well children so you don't have to be quite so nervous about picking up bugs in the waiting room. There is also an outside play area which makes the wait seem a lot shorter! The staff is ok...they aren't particularly friendly, but they are efficient and competent. I LOVE Dr. Winterland, though. She is friendly and courteous and always adequately addresses my concerns. I feel like she really cares and enjoys seeing my son grow and develop. When he got RSV at 6 weeks old she gave me excellent advice and was great with following up and seeing how he was doing. We've been with her for a year now and I can wholeheartedly recommend her.

Dr. Darcey M Winterland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.