Dr. Darcy Conner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Darcy Conner?

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Darcy Connor was by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. Her lack of knowledge is mortifying. She once left to go ask her husband a question about what she should do. Did she even go to Medical School? I'll never comprehend how she managed to graduate. She makes sure to spend as little time with her patients as possible. She is always in a rush to get out of the office. On one occasion, she left the room without giving me the prescription she was supposed to. She told me to wait in the room for her to come back. About ten minutes later a nurse walked in surprised to still see me in the office. Connor had just left the building with me waiting on her. If you want to go see someone with horrible people skills, zero knowledge, and a bad attitude I recommend you go see Connor.

Great Advice quack

Posted on August 6th, 2013

My wife was told to control her gull bladder from this physician by diet. Once the pain became to much to endure she went to a specialist who nearly shot through the roof when I told him what Dr. CONNER had instructed my wife to do. Thanks to her poor advice my wife developed several gull stones ranging from 7mm to 10mm wide. The specialist blamed this on severly untreated gull bladder.....great advice doctor.

Absolutely atrocious

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I've gone to see Connor six times and I will never return to her. The Hippocratic oath means nothing to this woman. She has tried to push back blood tests and tissue scans on possible cancerous regions on me two times so that we can "wait until the Medicare kicks in" because she doesn't want to help out someone who isn't self-insured.I've been insulted, berated, and even hung up on by this doctor in the past two years, and I simply can not take it anymore. She was kind enough to even remind me that she had three thousand other patients to attend to and could not help me to understand my test results once my Medicate finally kicked in. Glad to know that I'm just a number and a wallet...

Very knowledgable

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Posted on April 27th, 2011

DR. Conner was impatient and rude and doesn't listen well. I quit going to her.

Needs to find another profession

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Dr. Conner was rude and hateful. She apologized for her manner at one appointment and then did it again. When I complained to the office manager and asked to be transferred to another doctor I was told that I could not and would have to leave the practice.

Posted on August 1st, 2016