Dr. Darcy J Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darcy J Hansen?

I love Dr. Darcy Hansen and her staff. Best PC doctor I've ever had!

Avoid this practice

I think this practice used to be decent, but it is no longer. I believe one nice woman works as support staff, but I have had a horrible experience with most other people on the phone, and that's after incredibly lengthy hold times (20-30 minutes) just to speak to someone. My blood was drawn for routine lab work following my annual visit, and I was told to expect results within about a week, which was giving Dr. Hansen some wiggle room. I've been waiting three weeks now, and I still haven't heard anything. It is borderline malpractice to withhold a patient's lab works for 3 weeks with absolutely zero response, indicating whether results are normal or not, particularly after that patient has called in to request the results. I've even contacted Dr. Hansen and requested that she provide me the lab results without any of her "professional" analysis, so that I may look at them myself, and she has refused to do so. This is unprofessional and discourteous. In addition, after my annual exam, she ordered a follow up mammogram. I'm in my mid-30s, haven't had a mammogram prior to this, and am not at the age when regular mammograms are normally recommended, so this was concerning to me. The clinic she sent me to could not see me for an entire month, and her office flatly refused to help me get in sooner to allay my anxiety. I had to find another clinic to see me. I do not recommend this practice to anyone.

Poor Excuse

Stay away if you can! Long waits, and not much of a "bedside manner"

Very happy to find Dr. Hansen...GREAT doctor and very nice person

I really feel fortunate to have found Dr. Hansen. Besides being a lovely person, she really is up-to-date on the latest research, articles, meds and their side effects, etc. I feel very condifent recommending her. In fact, I recently recommended her to two people. One of the two is making an appointment today.

Looked a long time for a new doctor on moving to DC. So happy with my choice