Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darcy E Scheeler
Dr. Darcy E Scheeler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Scheeler is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, St Anthony North Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Scheeler has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Darcy E Scheeler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 46
We absolutely love Dr. Scheeler! However, the front desk, medical records department, office manager, and assistants are awful. It's impossible to actually speak to someone to get help or confirmation that they received paperwork. Paperwork needed for short term disability was prolonged and never actually sent in. Our short term disability check then took over 6 weeks to receive. We have recommended Dr. Scheeler to at least 4 other families and now, we are having to find a new primary care doctor due to the lack of follow through and compassion from her staff. Hopefully we will be able to see her one last time before we move on in order to express how her staff is negatively affecting her practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2016, 2009, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Scheeler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Darcy E Scheeler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinon Family Practice Llp, 9895 W Remington Pl, Littleton, CO
Dr. Darcy E Scheeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.