Dr. Darcy Scheeler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darcy Scheeler?

Poor service

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Worst office staff in the medical community. I found Darcy blamed her mistakes on me. I wont return.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Scheeler spends more time with me than any doc I've ever had. Listens and asks questions. Friendly and caring

Conveyor Belt Medical Business. Long Waits. Promises broken.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Bait and switch I found is common practice. She gave me a script for anything I wanted is the upside. She forgot to send scripts in. She is overworked. Promised samples and didn't follow through. It regularly took a week for me to get a return phone call.

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Dr. Scheeler is a Godsend. Best doctor I've ever had! She spends time with each patient and isn't only a doctor, but a someone who CARES!

Patients

Posted on September 12th, 2014

We absolutely love Dr. Scheeler! However, the front desk, medical records department, office manager, and assistants are awful. It's impossible to actually speak to someone to get help or confirmation that they received paperwork. Paperwork needed for short term disability was prolonged and never actually sent in. Our short term disability check then took over 6 weeks to receive. We have recommended Dr. Scheeler to at least 4 other families and now, we are having to find a new primary care doctor due to the lack of follow through and compassion from her staff. Hopefully we will be able to see her one last time before we move on in order to express how her staff is negatively affecting her practice.

amazing

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Dr Scheeler listens and cares. she is genuinely interested in my health and happiness. I always enjoy seeing her and have always left feeling heard and respected.

wonderful

Posted on June 18th, 2014

wonderful physician with genuine excitement for my health! Couldn't be more comfortable and confident in her care and medical expertise.

Great BUT LATE

Posted on June 10th, 2014

This Doctor does spend time with her patients, and is awesome..... But she schedules her appointments too close so there is ALWAYS AT LEAST A 30 minute wait for your appt. if you are 5 minutes late they will make you reschedule!! Is her time more important than mine? NO!

Awesome Doctor!!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Dr. Scheeler is the nicest, caring, and knowledgeable doctor I have ever had. I have been her patient since she came to the Pinon Grp. I didn't think anyone would be able to replace my last doctor whom had left the practice, but, Dr. Scheeler is the best, she's the real deal. I have since referred my family and friends and they are just as happy with her as I am. The only problem is the more people that refer her the more overload she becomes and it's a little harder to get appointment then it used to be. :-)

Posted on May 15th, 2012

She is the BEST Doc Ever! We moved out of state and can not find a Doc that comes close to Dr. Sheeler!

Posted on March 7th, 2012

couln't have been more pleased with her!!! She listened and took time!!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Scheeler. She has always been there for my family and myself and has seen me through some tough times. She is knowledgeable and takes the time to hear what your problems are before talking to you about solutions. I'm sad that I moved to Louisiana and had to find a new doctor, but I wish her all the best.