Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darel D Benvenuti has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Weight Loss
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 21
Outstanding Cardiologist and care by Dr. Darel. He takes the time to discuss your needs and is very thorough. He has saved my life twice. Triple CABG, MIx2, Post CABG stent, Pacemaker. Not a day goes by that I am not eternally grateful for this Dr. He is my Hero and Lifesaver! I can't say enough wonderful things. You are only as good of the company you keep. He is one of the major reasons that make Hoag Cardio and Vascular Institute such as miracle.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2010, 2009, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1978
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Darel D Benvenuti accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNewport Cardiovascular Associates, 355 Placentia Ave Ste 100, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darel D Benvenuti in this video.
Dr. Darel D Benvenuti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.