Dr. Daren R Mealer Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Daren R Mealer?

Former Patient

Dr. Mealer was our family physician at Madigan Army Hospital on Joint Base Lewis McChord in Washington State from 2011-2014. He is a great doctor! My whole family loved him. He was kind and patient, always asking if I had any questions or any other concerns. He never rushed us. He has a kind and gentle bedside manner while being very knowledgeable. He was my doctor through 2 pregnancies and all 4 of my children knew him by name and loved him. He gave us all fantastic medical care during the 3 years we were stationed in Washington and I wish he could always be our family physician.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Daren R Mealer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.