Dr. Darian Minkunas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darian Minkunas?

busy clinic, nice doc

Posted on September 1st, 2012

Despite the swamped waiting room and the time it took to get an appointment, I was very glad to have gotten him. Dr. Minkunas took his time with me, was kind and I felt genuinely caring. He was not pushy with meds and was very good at explaining my options. Kaiser can be a big place to navigate but I felt heard and respected by Dr. Minkunas.

I have my memory back

Posted on May 18th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Minkunas for the last six years. My previous doctor retired and I went to see him basically to continue to manage my medications. Initially I was a bit anxious because he is conservative with medications and encouraged me to be off a medication I had taken for 20+ years for anxiety but he pointed out I may not need it anymore since my symptoms have been under good control for years. Well I was able to taper off this medication and I was amazed how much more clear my memory became. I used to rely on my husband anytime we went out in public out of fear that I would get lost or not find my seat at the theater. Well, I still go everywhere with my husband but I can find my own seat and no longer feel afraid of getting lost. I think he is a very good doctor and I appreciate his candor in the care he provides. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

He was a very considerate and compassionate doctor. He listened to my concerns and was very clear in his recommendations and explanations. My family and I consider him a saint in helping by mother improve her quality of life.

Terribly inconsiderate and hasty

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

This doctor made my conditions worse by his abrasive bedside manner and his hasty attitude. I felt I was a burden to his important self.

professionalism? sensitivity?

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Dr. Minkunas apparently knows little about relating to patients. He was in turn abrasive, rude, showed up late for appointments with know apology, dismissive of serious problems, and displayed few of the redeeming characteristics I value in a provider.

Posted on October 14th, 2017