Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darice T Yang has 2 locations
12456 Washington Blvd
Whittier, CA 90602
Book Online Now
Dr. Darice T Yang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Darice T Yang has the following 19 expertise
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Central Nervous System Lupus Vasculitis (CNS Lupus Vasculitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
Hands down the greatest Dr. you wish you had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darice T Yang - Posted on September 6th, 2018
You know when you go see a Dr. your Dr. and you take them your history your MRIs your medications your past history and they have this attention span of a fly. They don’t even read a report look at the MRIS that you just give up talking anymore and going to the Drs. Becomes a nuisance. Dr. Yang is an exception she not only listens but remembers and cares and goes out of her way to do things for you. She refers you to specialists for me its 25 years of pain. I never once had another Dr. mention a possibility of nothing other then here take these. There are options like genetic testing or a hemotolgist to rule in or out your symptoms You begin to realize that maybe there is a beacon of hope and something good can come out if this chronic pain. Dr. Yang is this person the reason to look forward to going to the Dr.s. Angles you never knew existed and now you will be treated like a person remembered for your pain and be taken seriously. I recommend her whole heartedly she doesn’t need to be reviewed because her experience and intelligence is apparent. This review is for people who don’t know where else or what else to do with their chronic pain. Those of us who struggle with chronic pain who have just dealt with it see her she will try things your primary physician never thought of. I’m so happy with her there’s no way I can show my gratitude except maybe show her that I’m starting to feel better and Im pretty sure that is good enough for her.
14 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Darice T Yang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Darice T Yang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Whittier, CA.