Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darien R Kavasmaneck has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Excellent physician. I was very ill & went to my family doctor who put me on meds & I just wasn't getting better for my URI. Decided to go to Urgent Care - Dr. K heard me out, understood my problem & tweaked my treatment. Hallelujah! Today is my first day feeling much better! Definitely recommend him.
Dr. Kavasmaneck's bedside manners are excellent. That quality in itself makes me take pride in having him as my doctor. His knowledge is stellar & my wife & kids also regard him as an excellent family doctor. None of the previous doctors I've been to are as humble as him. I would certainly recommend him without doubt!
9 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Darien R Kavasmaneck accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darien R Kavasmaneck in this video.
Dr. Darien R Kavasmaneck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.