Dr. Darik K Taniguchi Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Darik K Taniguchi?

don't go to this guy

I don't feel like he listened to my concerns, cared about my health, or had a bedside manner at all. He dismissed my feelings, practically called me a liar (I was there for weight gain and he didn't believe that a person can gain weight for any other reason than diet and exercise) and was overall very unpleasant and rude. He made me nervous and I didn't trust him. Even so, I let him perform an endoscopy because I didn't really have the money to doctor shop for a nice guy, plus I thought anyone with a bedside manner that bad must be good at his job or he wouldn't still be in business, right? He wrote a one paragraph letter and never spoke to me in person again, even though there were problems with the results and I needed further testing. I was told to call and make an appointment if I wanted an explanation. Guess he wanted another copay. This is the kind of doctor that makes you hate doctors. Condescending, demeaning, aloof, all-around heel.

Dr. Darik K Taniguchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.