Dr. Darin Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darin Miller?

I miss dr miller

Posted on April 8th, 2017

I really hope dr miller comes back to practice. I know he had many health problems and was in a lot of pain but he still made my family and me feel safe. He saved my life, seeing that I had a increase in calcium levels on a blood test. He advised me to get a mammogram and it was breast cancer

Diagnosed Wrong

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

I was going to Dr Miller for about 3 years, about 2 years in I would complain about pain, infections in my lower abdomen, and a dark spots in my urine. 3 visits in 6 months and he told me I had a sexual transmitted disease sent me to a gynecologist and of coarse this was not the case. Each visit was something else and he would give me antibiotics and send me out the door. Finally I said enough, went to a urologist and I had cancer. I lost my bladder but if dr miller would have listen to me and directed me to the right people I may have caught it over a year earlier.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Very knowledgeable aan spend necessary Amount of time with you.very nice Dr's and staff.

The Best Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Miller is like no other, he explains things so you can understand why things happen not only what happens. Also, the most intelligent, smart, and has a way to make you feel comfortable. The way I feel doctors should be not just after the money!!! He actually cares!!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

personable and caring. I've never felt rushed. His staff is skilled and easy to deal with.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Great doctor, found liver problem I have, which other doctors overlooked, adjusted my high blood pressure meds To keep me at normal level, he has great bed side manners,have been going to him for years and will to continue.

Dr. Darin Miller is an excellent, caring physician.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Miller has been my PCP for ten years. He is very thorough, listens to his patients concerns. Does not at all rush to get thru the visit like so many other doctors do. Can't say enough good about him .

saved my life!

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I saw Dr Miller a few months ago and thought I had heart burn. Dr. Miller explained that heartburn could be a warning sign of other conditions. He did a heart test on me and blood work. I told him i had my heart checked 7-8 months ago by a heart doctor and was told my heart was fine. Dr Miller told me that he was still worried about my heart because of the heartburn. I was thinking that i could just get a pill to help my heart burn and he was doing all these tests again on my heart. Later on that night he called telling me that I had to go right to Er because of my heart! I thought that no way this could be true because a heart doctor said I was fine. Lucky i listened to Dr. Miller. 24 hours later I had open heart bypas surgery. i was told by heart surgeon that i had 4 clogged arteries and was lucky i didn't die of heart attack. Dr. Miller saved my life!

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Very caring and takes time to explain. Dr. Miller is very intelligent and knows facts about almost any health problem you have. Office staff goes out of their way for you-every time.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Miller was very nice. Waited in office 2 1/2 hrs. Dog running around office very dirty. Charged very diff. charges.When I called could not answer why said depends on what the doctor talks about.Melissa was very rude and said go else where!!

Nice man, an bit of an odd ball, office manager very rude

Posted on March 21st, 2012