Dr. Darin Minkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darin Minkin?

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. Minkin is a very caring doctor. He did my surgery as well as one of my family members and two of my co-workers and we all love him. Great doctor!

Companionate Doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Gastric sleeve surgery

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Doctor.Minkin, is wonderful, he made me feel at ease about the proceedure he was about to do he is very kind and his bed side manner was great.THANKS FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE DOCTOR.MINKIN!!!!😌

Bad

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

I had my lapband put in by Dr Minkin and his doctors asst . Recently has been tightening my band and she has been doing it very poorly I have gotten an infection from these tightens being done poorly !!! Very disappointed in the service I have received and the lack or care I have !

Dr. Visit

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Went for initial consultation and he spent a good 20 minutes talking to me.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Minkin! He is the kindest Dr. I have ever seen and is very determined to find the answer to any of my problems I have had.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Minkin and his staff are awesome. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and wants them to be healthy and successful. I recommend him to everyone.

WORST OFFICE STAFF

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I think Dr. Minkin is a really nice guy. However, his office staff is the worst. It's almost enough to make me cancel my surgery...which isn't even scheduled yet. They only "schedule" surgery on Thursdays...if you get a call to schedule your surgery then their excuse is we schedule on a first come first serve basis but then they won't tell you where you are in line.

Never On Time

Posted on June 8th, 2015

So, the surgery is fine... Unless you have something like a hiatal hernia. He will tell you he's going to fix it while you get your bariatric surgery, then he'll tell you he changed his mind about it post-op... leaving you with the problems that you were having before that won't ever correct themselves. So, guess what-you will need another surgery to correct that later. For office visits, I suggest scheduling several hours before you have to be at work- or calling off work completely- as there is no real reason for you making an appointment other than you stopping your life because you will most certainly not be seen on time. Think of your appointment time as a reminder for you. Bring a book, a phone charger, maybe a pillow... You will not make your time. You will spend at least an hour waiting PAST the time your scheduled, so, as I said, leave yourself room for work or whatever other important things you may have to do because once you get there, you will be there forever. They seem to not realize that our time is as valuable to us as much as Dr. Minkin's is supposed to be to all of his patients. He's a nice guy and a decent doctor, but I don't appreciate the wait. Especially when I make an appointment, that I show up early to, only to sit for over an hour and a half (at least), like I have nothing better to do our I'm just a walk in. Don't over book, it's bad manners.

Great Experience!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

EXCELLENT doctor!! Spends time with you, explains things, takes time to listen to you. Genuinely concerned about his patients, and wants them to be successful for themselves. HIGHLY recommend Dr Minkin for any bariatric surgery needs!

Best Bariatric Surgeon Ever

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Going to see Dr. Minkin was the best decision I have ever made. I have lost 90 pounds and I am in much better health. Additionally, he is knowledgeable, kind, and an excellent diagnostician. I would highly recommend him.