Dr. Darin Morse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darin Morse?

Always a good experience

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I see Dr. Morse for office visits when my primary doctor is booked (which is often). He listens well, takes my concerns seriously, and gives clear explanations for diagnosis and treatment. His bedside manner is friendly but not overbearing. He doesn't rush through the visit, or seem impatient with my questions.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Seem to really care.

Don't waste your time

Posted on February 14th, 2014

Horrible service... don't go there. They made me wait 2 months before they could take me and then they didn't even bother contacting me to remind me. I'm used to a doctor office which actually gives reminder calls and I can't believe I bothered trying for one that was going to make me wait 2 months... Darin Morse, DO also said that he wouldn't reschedule because I called them during the appointment time to let them know my own alarm set on my cell went off. The receptionist was also no-good and repeatedly asked me the my DOB and when I asked her to read my full cell number she didn't have an area code. Don't waste your time.

Posted on April 11th, 2011

This doctor did not look at any of the dr. reports, mri reports, past prescription reports that I brought with me during my visit. He pre-judged me as soon as I walked through the door without looking at ANY of the paperwork that I brought in from previous doctors. He did not listen to me about my issues and when he walked out of the room I could hear him laughing about me bringing in reports with the office workers. He offered aspirin & fish oil to take away my sever pain. Went back to see him 1 month later only because the office manager called me saying that the next visit would be different. That was not true. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He just does not care.

Posted on November 1st, 2009