Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darin C Sparkman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Darin C Sparkman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Darin C Sparkman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Sparkman! He was always very friendly and caring when I saw him! He always told me the pros and cons of everything that I had to make a decision about without pressuring me into making a certain decision. I didn't want to be induced unless it was necessary and he had the same views as me. When I had minor complications at the end of my pregnancy he left it up to me on wether or not to induce. He made me feel as if he actually cared about me and I wasn't just another patient that made up his income. He even argued with the people at the hospital when I needed an ultrasound that they said they couldn't schedule me for! I would definitely recommend him to other people (and have) and will use him for any pregnancies I have in the future!
I have seen Dr. Sparkman for years and appreciated his services until recently. I became pregnant and his staff told me I needed procedures I didn't need, and of course charged me for them. Then as well each time I have been to the office I have had to wait over two hours because no one told us the doctor was called out, or that we had lab work we could be doing. Completely unprofessional and discourteous.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Darin C Sparkman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Anthony Physicians Shawnee, 3315 Kethley Rd, Shawnee, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darin C Sparkman in this video.
Dr. Darin C Sparkman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shawnee, OK.