Dr. Darin Sutton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darin Sutton?

Unprofessional

Posted on June 30th, 2017

My son had a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and myringotomy (tubes placed in his ears) performed by Dr Sutton. Three months after the surgery my son had an ear infection that was so bad that his ear canal was too swollen to even see down his ear canal. We were out of town when it happened so I took him to urgent care. I called Dr Sutton's office to make an appointment to ensure that the tubes were still in place and explained in detail the state of my child's health. The receptionist placed me on hold so that she could speak to the nurse. I was shocked when she returned to find out that my son was denied an appointment with the doctor to follow up on the surgery that he performed. I was so confused by this unprofessionalism that I called back and left a message for Dr Sutton's nurse. After 2 days she finally returned my phone call and was kind enough to tell me that she sees up to 50 patients a day. She also was kind enough to tell me that the office had just gotten a new computer system and that's the reason it took her 2 days to return my phone call. Dr Sutton's nurse had zero empathy for my concern of my son's health! If you want to be just a number to a doctor & his staff go see Dr Sutton but if you would like to be a patient to a doctor go see someone else!

long wait for appointment

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Need to see him and was told in a month no they have a no cancellation policy. SO what is a person to due suffer for months. Hope you don't treat people like that when they come to you.

Posted on September 14th, 2017