Have you seen Dr. Darin L Weyhrich?

Nobody Compares

I have been to a lot of doctors. Nobody compares to Dr. Weyhrich! He takes the time to answer your questions. You never feel like a number, but instead are always treated as a person with unique concerns. I will never go anywhere else.

Dr. Weyhrich is a very educated man and does a wonderful job of educating his patients and helping them to understand the complex medical world. He is accurate, prompt and very kind. Most OBs won't make the effort to see you every appointment during your pregnancy and let their NPs take care of you. Dr. Weyhrich makes an effort to meet with you at every appointment.

Dr. Weyhrich is a very good doctor

Dr. Weyhrich was my doctor when I was pregnant with my daughter. He was very nice, always allowed me to ask lots of questions (first time pregnancy and nervous new mom) and never made me feel like I was being silly or wasting his time. He was the doctor I saw throughout my pregnancy and was there for delivery too, which was important to me. I ended up in surgery and was happy he was the one to do it, as I already trusted him. He was great throughout the entire experience. I would recommend him.

His Dad was my doctor first...

Dr. Glen Weyhrich was my doctor for over 30 years. Friends suggested I try someone new (Women's clinic) THEY WERE HORRIBLE. I returned to find Dr.Darren Weyhrich. He has been great. He answers all my questions and concerns. He reviews all my medicines with me. His office is quick to respond to phone calls.

He can't even look you in the eyes!!!

He rambles on and He can't even look you in the eyes!!!We used to use him as a recommendation from a friend...we could get past the problem with NO eye contact, he looks like he is having seizures when he talks (fluttering of his eyes and looking up into hid head) but, when n my wife had a serious vaginal infection, we went to his office as an emergency, he did everything to NOT treat her, talked for 1/2 an hour we had to tell him to do an ultrasound for the ovarian pain she was experiencing. But all in all, he did nothing! As I said she came in with an advanced vaginal infection, ovarian pain, fissures in the labia...he wouldn't prescribe nor recommend anything! He asked for releases to our 2 previous DR.s and said that according to those findings he will call us and move forward. He NEVER called us, we waited for months, we finally get so frustrated we started using over the counter medications and cured the infection. 7 months later they sent us a bill for $500.00! and called on the phone the next day demanding payment! I asked them "What happened to the DR. He never called us and left us with a serious infection and without any treatment?" They said, WE were to call them back after they got the medical records and made a determination. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN THAT WAS!!!???HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE service and NO CARE!

Dr. Darin L Weyhrich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boise, ID.

Dr. Darin L Weyhrich Is this you?