Dr. Dario Arango Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dario Arango?

Very nice office

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I really felt like canceling because I didn't designate my primary physician so the father insurance company choice it for me, but to my surprise it was an excellent experience, even though I was a walk in the staff didn't make me feel like just a number, very nice bedside manner especially Dr. Dario Arango and very clean office! Dr really spent time with me and also did treat me like just a number he actually showed empathy and concern.

Posted on September 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. ARRANGO for the past 12 years. During this time he has amazed me with his sincere caring attitude and excellent bedside manner. I have never felt like just another number or $$ by him or his staff. He always greets me as if we are friends that he has not seen in a while. ... not like a patient #. We have been so pleased with him that he has become my grown children' s family doctor as well. When I or my children have had a serious u lllness he has always called to ck on how we are doing. When a need arises for outside services he makes sure we were seen right away. I highly recommend him as your family doctor.

worst of the worst

Posted on July 16th, 2013

This is the worst of the worst. The staff has a really bad attitude, never do they ask politely, you ask them anything and you think you were asking for a kidney. Never returns phone calls. always make you go back for lab work just to say your ok. It's all about the money. I do not recommend them at all.The wait is always over 2hrs. They don't care if your feeling sick or if you have to go back to work. They see you for 5min and send you on your way. But, the staff is very rude.If they don't like their job Quit. Give someone else the job that wants to work. You can't even understand them over the phone. Looking for someone else but, I guess the valley Doctors are all the same its all about the free money these people get that the government pays and us hard working people get shaffted . This has to stop we need to complain. We work very hard and get treated like second class citizens.Every doctor needs to get investigated . I'm so tired of this.

Excellent Dr!

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Always accurate on diagnostics. Compassionate a really cares about patients

Posted on January 5th, 2017