Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dario A Gambetta MD
Dr. Dario A Gambetta has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Dario A Gambetta has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dario A Gambetta - Posted on December 27th, 2018
Dr. Gambetta is excellent. After researching and reading reviews online, I switched my prior OB to him. And it was a great choice. He is so professional and so patient to answer my questions in no rush every time. I am having a high risk pregnancy and I am a elderly primigravida with uterine malformation. I will definitely recommend Dr. Gambetta.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dario A Gambetta - Posted on September 29th, 2016
I selected Dr. Gambetta after he was recommended to me by a friend. After having a miserable experience with my prior OB during my first pregnancy, Switching to Dr. Gambetta was like a breath of fresh air. He has excellent bedside manner, encourages and answers questions thoroughly and is very professional.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Dario A Gambetta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dario A Gambetta's office for more information.
2155 Iron Point Rd Folsom, CA : (916) 817-5300
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE FOLSOM MEDICAL OFFICES, 2155 Iron Point Rd, Folsom, CA
Dr. Dario A Gambetta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Folsom, CA.