Dr. Dario Perez Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dario Perez?

Mr.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Dario Perez is excellent in his specialty. He is a caring, professional, and never once rushed through any appointments. He carefully took his time to make me feel comfortable despite my severe condition. Every detail was discussed and all questions were answered. Always on time, even his bedside manner was unique. Thank you sir for making my surgery a successful one, me and my family thank you ,your staff and now your son whom I had the great pleasure of meeting after a few visits with him, I can tell where he gets his work ethic and professionalism. Best. Your first bloodless left lobe liver surgery patient at Glendale from years back. I'm blessed to have been recommended by my Doctor and friend Dr. Galindo.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Perez was meticulous, efficacious and expeditious in his surgical performance as well as his detailed explanation of the condition and diagnosis. He takes his time in explaining and factors to do post the treatment and visit. The staff were very cordial. Thank you. Dr. Joseph Graziani

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I live in Pennsylvania now and, unfortunately, Dr. Perez is still in California. He is an excellent doctor who cares deeply about his patients. If I need surgery while here, I just might fly to California for him to care for me. A patient couldn't do better than Dr. Perez.

Surgery Patient

Posted on February 1st, 2013

He's just wonderful all around...answered all my questions throughly and was very patient.

Posted on July 10th, 2017