Have you seen Darius Kohan?

A great doctor who saved my hearing.

Dr. Kohan and his staff are nothing short of wonderful. I had a serious operation in which Dr. Kohan had to actually construct a new ear drum for me. He was calm, personable, gentle, professional, and very professional.

Extremely rude. Will not pick up phone to answer questions post surgery. Makes you wait a long time and will not answer questions posed in post surgical assessment. Never left a review about a doctor before but I felt I had to warn other prospective patients

Dr. Wow!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Darius Kohan. First, he saved my husband's hearing when he woke up one morning and "spontaneously" lost all hearing in his right ear. A friend recommended Dr. Kohan, and because we moved quickly, Dr. Kohan was able to perform a miracle and restore his hearing. We call him Dr. Wow in our family! I have been deaf in my left ear since 1-1/2 when I got meningitis and lost all hearing in that ear. Most of my life I had good hearing in my right ear, so I didn't need to do anything about my left ear. Three years ago I noticed a loss of hearing in my "good" ear and went to Dr. Kohan myself. I failed my hearing test. With the care, kindness, and guidance of Dr. Kohan, last spring I received a cochlear implant for my left ear and heard a sound inside my head for the first time in over 60 years. Another miracle! It has changed my life!

Callous and arrogant

Had an appointment fairly recently and the doctor was far from nice and very disrespectful to me and the troubles that my condition has been causing. He also made an incorrect diagnosis which wasn’t helpful and left me to fend for myself which I didn’t appreciate. There must be far better doctors.

It was as thigh I was invisiblr

He never comes to phone . Has an assistant who said I had her email address. Not true. It's very difficult researching these individuals.

Lacks Compassion & Human Decency

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Lacks compassion and human decency. That would be tolerable if he was amazing in some other way - like a medical genius, but he is NOT. If you want good bedside manner, DO NOT see him. There are a million other doctors who are better and actually have empathy. Doctors are in a service field. When did they forget this? Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this man.

Dr. Kohan takes the time to really get to know his patients. I have been seeing him for several years and each time I visit his office I am more than pleased with the highest level of care that he provides. He is the best doctor!!!

noise in my ear after surgery and did not fix perforated ear drum. Very disappointed

Excellent doctor

I was in very bad shape when I came to Dr. Kohan. He was very nice, gave me gentimicin injections for 6 weeks and what an improvement. I still have my moments due to Meneares Disease. However, the injections made a big improvement. He was gentle, very professional and even stood there consoling me while I was in pain. Most doctors don't do that. I recommend Mr. Kohan a million times. Wonderful doctor. This happened in 2004 and I still appreciate his kindness and help.

Be Prepared to Wait!!!!

I went to his office on Willoughby Street in Brooklyn. The staff was less than receptive and the first time I went I had to wait 2 1/2 hours. For my follow up visit, they didn't even know I had an appointment but told me to wait a "few" minutes - that turned out to be just under 2 hours!!! I'm told he's the best at what he does, so if you want to see him, DO NOT GO TO HIS BROOKLYN OFFICE!!!

Mr

Dr. Kohan accurately diagnosed my problem, successfully performed the surgery and now I can hear again. He is number ONE!!

Dr. Kohan is an excellent Dr. He is caring and compassionate..And his work is done with expertise. he fixed my ear and now I can hear 100 times better. he is #1

Darius Kohan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.