Dr. Darius Kohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darius Kohan?

It was as thigh I was invisiblr

Posted on December 6th, 2017

He never comes to phone . Has an assistant who said I had her email address. Not true. It's very difficult researching these individuals.

Lacks Compassion & Human Decency

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Lacks compassion and human decency. That would be tolerable if he was amazing in some other way - like a medical genius, but he is NOT. If you want good bedside manner, DO NOT see him. There are a million other doctors who are better and actually have empathy. Doctors are in a service field. When did they forget this? Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this man.

Posted on June 7th, 2015

Dr. Kohan takes the time to really get to know his patients. I have been seeing him for several years and each time I visit his office I am more than pleased with the highest level of care that he provides. He is the best doctor!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2015

noise in my ear after surgery and did not fix perforated ear drum. Very disappointed

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I was in very bad shape when I came to Dr. Kohan. He was very nice, gave me gentimicin injections for 6 weeks and what an improvement. I still have my moments due to Meneares Disease. However, the injections made a big improvement. He was gentle, very professional and even stood there consoling me while I was in pain. Most doctors don't do that. I recommend Mr. Kohan a million times. Wonderful doctor. This happened in 2004 and I still appreciate his kindness and help.

Be Prepared to Wait!!!!

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I went to his office on Willoughby Street in Brooklyn. The staff was less than receptive and the first time I went I had to wait 2 1/2 hours. For my follow up visit, they didn't even know I had an appointment but told me to wait a "few" minutes - that turned out to be just under 2 hours!!! I'm told he's the best at what he does, so if you want to see him, DO NOT GO TO HIS BROOKLYN OFFICE!!!

Mr

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Kohan accurately diagnosed my problem, successfully performed the surgery and now I can hear again. He is number ONE!!

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Dr. Kohan is an excellent Dr. He is caring and compassionate..And his work is done with expertise. he fixed my ear and now I can hear 100 times better. he is #1

Best Ear Surgeon in NY

Posted on February 26th, 2012

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Kohan's for the past 11 years. In the beginning Dr. Kohan is a little reserved but always 100% professional and after all these years, he is like family. Dr. Kohan operated on my daughter twice and I trust and value his skills, advice and referrals completely. His staff are always very professional and courteous and the majority of them have been with him for many years. Thank you Dr. Kohan.

Very professional and caring

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Kohan provided relatively quick and very professional services for me. After my first appointment it only took the following week for him to perform an ear surgery. During the surgery he repaired my punctured ear drum, dealt with a cyst, and manipulated a partially damaged bone in order to enhance my earing. Three months later I have normal hearing in my left ear and am taking dive classes starting next week. I highly recommend Dr. Kohan due to his professionalism, and courteousness.

Best doctor!

Posted on May 1st, 2011

I had little hearing in one ear for more than 20 years, and had little hope it could be improved. After Dr Kohan's surgery, my hearing was totally restored! The doctor was very knowledgeable, and took great care to explain to me what my options were, and how the operation would work. Immediately after the operation, he took extra time to discuss my progress with my husband. During the few weeks my ear was recovering, Dr Kohan was very patient with all my questions, and re-assuring about my prospects. He was very supportive until I felt my hearing was completely restored. He's the best doctor ever!

Professional

Posted on April 12th, 2010

Dr. Kohan, performed a third (and final) surgery on my ear and it was successful, he put an extra thought and effort to figure out why previous surgeries (performed by other doctors) didn't work. He is what all doctors should be, kind, quick, efficient, thorough and very professional.