Dr. Darius Noori Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Darius Noori?

Years of disappointment

I first saw nori when I was 18 he started me on Valium serquel and sleep meds... your suppose to get off those in a short time... I didn’t he kept me on them for nine years. I had to go through rehab to get off them. He told me I would never get married or have kids... I’m married and 3 months pregnant suck it nori

Best doctor I ever met...knowledgeable and compassionate.

collection agency

I never received a bill from this doctor. The first time I heard the name was when I received a unpleasant letter from a collection agency. Even then his name or facility name was not on the collection agency notice. I called and the agency gave me his name. I tried to call his office but his number listed online is no longer a working number. He may have seen my child at Cedar Ridge Hospital. Cedar ridge billed my insurance 15,000 $ for 14 days. Did not seem to help my daughter much at all.

He called and made sure things were ok and to set up appointment times. His office staff cares about the patients and makes you feel comfortable. Dr Noori went out of his way to make sure everything was ok and to help when things weren't ok.

Run don't walk.

Large ego, takes 5 mins then out comes the pad for mood drugs. He thinks he only needs a 3 min chat for dx, will not allow questions. I feel down because…cuts you off and does not want to know the reason why.

Dr. Darius Noori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.