Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darius R Zoroufy has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 13
Tge first time I met the doctor I wasn't impressed. I think the environment, he had not moved to the "new digs", I felt that my insurance company was taken advantage of. I complained about the uncomfortable sleep room, the sub par beds, linens, pillows. Next time most had been upgraded. I own a working sleep number bed.. This one was broken. Now doc and staff moved to the new Swedish digs in Issaquah and all good. Doc seems more relaxed.. Mostly it was awesome to see the receptionist, greeter, the person that really reps the practice! She makes it all great! Zoroufy is my Sleep Doc now!!
When looking for a physician to take care of any issue, one has to be sure they are a good fit for you and your personality. In addition to being an excellent physician with a keen eye for problems other doctors might not pick up on, he has a great sense of humor (a bit on the British side, maybe not everyone's style), and is wholly approachable. The other person who said that Swedish was "all about the money" wasn't talking about the doctor. They were talking about the clinic. And taking cheap shots at someone's appearance says a lot more about the reviewer than the physician. Do you go to your doctor for fashion tips or ideas on hairstyles? I don't. Overall, Dr. Zoroufy has treated me with dignity and respect for several years, and I have referred many of my friends and colleagues to him.
This group has ability to overbill and see patients unecessarily. This doctor looks spooky with intimidating with unprofessionally shaved scalp.
It is unfortunate you felt you were over billed. I hope that you reported a complaint with the hospital and your insurance company about any over billing issues that occurred. If you lodged complaints and were not satisfied by your insurance company or the hospital, please call my office, and I will personally assist you with any further issues.
26 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Darius R Zoroufy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Cherry Hill Campus, 550 17th Ave, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darius R Zoroufy in this video.
Dr. Darius R Zoroufy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.