Dr. Dariush H Heidary Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dariush H Heidary?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Accuracy in diagnosis and immediate attention.

Dr. Heidary performed both my open heart surgery in 2005 and my carotid artery surgery in 2008. I did extremly well with both. He actually diagnosed my occluded carotid-(as opposed to my cardiologist;) immediately scheduled an ultrasound showing an 80% occlusion-arteriogram showed a 99.5 occlusion- and he scheduled surgery next day. He is absolutely great and I cannot thank him enough,especially since this is something my cardiologist should have diagnosed had he been taking more than a total of 5 minutes with me on regular visit(I saw him once yearly). I see another cardiologist in the same practice every 6 months. I WAS WITHIN A 24 HOUR-TIME FRAME OF A STROKE AND/OR DEATH.

Dr. Dariush H Heidary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.