Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dariush Saghafi has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Dariush Saghafi has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Dariush Saghafi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
It's rare to find a doctor with such insight & pure perspective. How much it means to be treated with the care and kindness that he gives, so freely, with no preconceptions weighing him down. Transmitting positive energy to his patients, with open ears/mind, he generates a concerted synergy that casts light on the direction to take, and propels forward. I’ll always be grateful for the help that he’s given to our family, and for making such a difference in so many lives/ways.
30 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1988
University Hospital Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSaghafi And Saghafi Mds, 6681 Ridge Rd Ste 300, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Dariush Saghafi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.