Have you seen Dr. Dariusz M Chrostowski?

Great experience!

I have known dr. Chrostowski since 2012. Dr. Chrostowski is an amazing doctor... He is nice, caring and at times funny. My daughter loves him! She struggled with persistent eczema for years and since we found out that she is allergic to dust mites her skin problem improved tremendously. She is on shots now and hardly uses any steroids. I know we are in excellent hands with him. I'm so happy we have found him.

Great Doctor- ok staff

My child's recent visit to Dr. Chrostowski's office was overall a positive one. The Doctor spent a great amount of time diagnosing and explaining the diagnosis. He was very pleasant and informative. My daughter was thankful for the experience she had with him. The staff however, lacked in the professionalism department. Nurse M had poor nursing and patient skills. The attitude was unnecessary. It is unfortunate that the office is represented by such lack of professionalism.

I was referred to this office by GP; after the referral I had an appointment within a week(the wait was all insurance related); I am at this time receiving allergy shots 1x/wk and the office is extremely flexible with my schedule. Dr. Chrostowski spent over 40 minutes explaining to me the treatment. The staff is always courteous and professional. This office is an asset to our community.

Dr. Dariusz M Chrostowski is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Watertown, NY.

Dr. Dariusz M Chrostowski Is this you?