Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darla J Lofgren has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I highly recommend you avoid this doctor if you are a first time parent. They are STRICTLY BUSINESS and care only about the bottom line- making money and turning out babies. They made my husband and I feel like a burden anytime we had a simple question or concern (which naturally, as first time parents you will have!). We are both hard working, good people but were treated EXTREMELY unprofessionally by this doctor, her nurse, even some of the other staff like the billing manager as well as the lead ultrasound sonographer. One time I had bronchitis over the holidays when I was about 17 weeks pregnant, I called and of course, could not get a hold of the doctor so I spoke with the nurse whose exact words were "You don't even sound that sick". Totally unprofessional. I am not the only one who has had problems with this office. I know 2 other ladies at my place of employment alone who have both switched doctors due to their unpleasant experience with this doctor and office. I was so fed up that I decided to transfer to another office at 28 weeks pregnant!!! The doctor herself is very cold and does NOT put the patient's needs first. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME MOM!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lofgren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Darla J Lofgren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Women's Health Group, 9001 S 101st East Ave Ste 350, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Darla J Lofgren is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.