Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darla J Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Morgan was great. Some people think she doesn't sugar-coat things enough, but I found her to be informative, caring, and to-the-point (which is what you want in a doctor, right?). That is where the good stops. The office personnel is terrible. The lady who files insurance messed mine all up. They made me pay a co-pay I wasn't supposed to pay, and sent me a bill for the whole visit because she didn't file the insurance correctly. Dr. Morgan's nurse apparently doesn't know how to return a phone call, even when called multiple times. The doctor is great, the office personnel and her nurse should hit the road.
Dr Morgan is a fantastic doctor. She won't pet and love on you so don't expect it. She's very dry and to the point, but afterall it's the point that matters. She knows her stuff. She is the only one I trusted to deliver my kids.As wonderful as Dr Morgan is...her office staff is just as bad. They are frequently rude and act as if you are wasting too much of their time. Especially in billing. That woman is not nice.
23 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Darla J Morgan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCalhoun Ob/Gyn Associates, 170 Curtis Pkwy NE, Calhoun, GA
Dr. Darla J Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calhoun, GA.