Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darlene C Bernard
Dr. Darlene C Bernard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bernard is affiliated with Summerville Medical Center, Roper Hospital and Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Darlene C Bernard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Darlene C Bernard has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Darlene C Bernard has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Darlene C Bernard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Bernard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDarlene Carolyn Bernard Md, 300 W Coleman Blvd Ste 101, Mount Pleasant, SC
Dr. Darlene C Bernard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.