Dr. Darlene Blanchard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Blanchard?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr. Blanchard was very reassuring and patient during my initial visit. She had me come around her side of the desk in her office so she could show me biopsy results on her computer and then pulled her chair next to mine so she could draw diagrams to explain what needed to be done. She is a very sweet and easy going Dr. I wound up getting an infection where the incision was and she had me come back every week for 5 weeks to see that it was healing properly. I think very highly of her and her office staff.

Beware

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Seek 2nd opinion. Trusted this Dr during consult with her, seemed kind and caring but day of surgery she shown a whole new face...Different personality, uncaring, rude, wouldn't talk or answer questions, just stared then walked away... Misdiagnosed and left with a bad infection... Told her during follow up something was seriously wrong and wouldn't even bother to look... Was told rudely by Blanchard that her job with me was done. I ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks with an antibiotic resistant infection SMH.

Angel

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I wish I could have her for all of my doctors! What an angelic godsend! Her staff obviously love her and it was one harmonious team to walk into relieved!

Get 2nd opinion

Posted on January 7th, 2016

GET A 2ND OPINION! Go to INOVA. Worst bedside manner ever. I would NEVER send anyone I loved to this Doctor after what she put my loved one through. The flyer she had given us states she's performed over 5000 breast care operations and her latest one from this year states she's performed over 2000... Absolutely TERRIBLE

Review of Dr. Blanchard

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Blanchard is a very caring physician. When I was first diagnosed with breast cancer and had my first appointment, Dr. Blanchard met my husband and myself and thoroughly explained the issues and options. We were not rushed as so often you experience in a doctors office. I have recommended her to other friends who have discovered they had cancer and they have also been pleased to have her as their physician.

Life following BC

Posted on December 1st, 2010

We were referred to Dr. Blanchard by our Breast Cancer Navigator Ms. Pam Burton. From the moment we were informed of our condition and given Dr. Blanchard's name, I was immediately reassured and at ease with her skill and level of caring. She took as much time as we needed to make our decision and schedule the procedure. Never did I think of anything but a positive outcome and recovery. Her staff is fantastic and the whole ordeal was not as horrible as I first envisioned. Because of her were able to put this behind us and move on with our lives with a very positive outlook on life.

Posted on December 5th, 2017