Dr. Darlene Calhoun Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Calhoun?

This woman is incompitent

Posted on September 12th, 2010

She misdiagnosed my son and put him on medication without my knowledge or consent! Then when o confronted her about it she became hostile and threatened ME with DCF. She stared an altercation with me in front of her staff and other clients after I requested we move to a more private area to finish our discussion. She is completely unprofessional and imoral!! Don't trust ur childs life with this woman.

Posted on April 1st, 2016