Dr. Darlene C Denzien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darlene C Denzien?

This doctor, by far, is the worst person I have ever seen. She was very rude. She slammed the ER personnel, her own secretarial staff and was very mean. I went there for a ER recheck (rec. by Lourdes ER staff), due to hypertension. Throughout the visit said several times that my allotted time--which was 20 min., was about up. By the time I walked out of her office, I had trouble breathing and my heart was racing. She upset me so bad, that I know my BP was over the top. I thought she was very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend her to anyone.

She spends time talking to me at each visit to get the correct diagnosis