Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darlene J Dodson
Dr. Darlene J Dodson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Oregon City, OR. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dodson is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Darlene J Dodson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
She diagnosed my molar pregnancy and was very kind and took time to answer all of my questions, she performed a emergency D&C the very next day and informed me that I could have more babys, 7 months or so later I was pregnant again and this time it was healthy and she seemed just as happy as I was . I then had a tubal ligation by her after the birth of my 4th daughter and she came in to talk to me before the surgery asking if I was sure I wanted to do this , well I now regret I did but at the time I was not in a good situation. anyway 5 years later I had a tubal reversal and I hope to see her with future pregnancy.
Dr. Dodson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Legacy Health System
Dr. Darlene J Dodson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darlene J Dodson in this video.
Dr. Darlene J Dodson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.