Dr. Darlene J Dodson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Darlene J Dodson?

this woman has no business practicing medicine. sending patients home too soon - they just end up back in under someone elses care. I work at the hospital so I know. No nurse who works there would ever go to her.

Good OB GYN

She diagnosed my molar pregnancy and was very kind and took time to answer all of my questions, she performed a emergency D&C the very next day and informed me that I could have more babys, 7 months or so later I was pregnant again and this time it was healthy and she seemed just as happy as I was . I then had a tubal ligation by her after the birth of my 4th daughter and she came in to talk to me before the surgery asking if I was sure I wanted to do this , well I now regret I did but at the time I was not in a good situation. anyway 5 years later I had a tubal reversal and I hope to see her with future pregnancy.