Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darlene E Fogg
Dr. Darlene E Fogg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingsport, TN, with another office in Kingsport, TN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fogg is affiliated with Hawkins County Memorial Hospital and University Medical Center. Dr. Fogg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Darlene E Fogg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Darlene E Fogg has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Darlene E Fogg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Darlene E Fogg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I saw this doctor for some female issues I was having recently. I am a nurse myself, and had an appointment as well. I did not care for her bedside manner, or tone. She seemed very rushed, almost irritated that I was there (which I felt was rude), spent less than 10 minutes with me, & really didn't seem to listen to my symptoms as well. She also did not offer any testing on me. I plan to find another OB/GYN to discuss my symptoms with.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fogg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Darlene E Fogg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Darlene E Fogg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.