Dr. Darlene S Negbenebor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darlene S Negbenebor?

The best Doctor I have ever been to.

I went to five gastros before finding Dr. Negbenebor I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She listens to what you have to say, gives straight forward answers and has a bed side manner like I've never experienced. With the area of medicine she practices certain topics can make you feel uncomfortable to discuss but I have never felt that way with her. I have had a complications from a surgery with a different dr. And whenever I call for for her input or follow up she gets back to me right away and puts my mind at ease. She makes you feel like you are her only patient and I honestly feel like she has saved my life. I have and would recommend her to anyone looking for a gastro.

Patient

Did not advise of small cyst found on kidney. Had to constantly reach out to ask office staff to ask Dr to call me. Office not very organized.

Amazing!!

Dr. Negbenebor is warm and compassionate. I was so worried about my procedure and she was gentle, understanding and very patient with me. She is a gem

She is a wonderful doctor who took her time with me and did not rush me out the door. She was very friendly and is great doctor who performed my procedure and was very courteous.

Horrible staff!

My mother is their patient and her English is not the best, it takes her a little bit to understand. She called to scheduled an appointment and was hung up on twice!! Because she was having difficulty understanding the person on the phone and asked them to please repeat.

MSW - social worker

She is very nice and caring.

fantastic

I see her for management of my Crohn's disease.Warm, compassionate. She is very thorough and a great listener. Highly recommended gastroenterology!

compassionate, caring, reassuring.

Followed her to Stamford

Dr. Negbenebor is a kind and thorough doctor. I first went to see her when my obgyn highly recommended her. My obgyn is always rated as one of CT Tops Doctors so I followed her recommendation. I found another wonderful doctor.

Professional and Caring

This is the second time that I had to see Dr. Negbenebor for a procedure. The experience is always a positve one. I feel comfortable and relaxed with her and I know I'm in good hands with her. I would definately recommend her to my friends and associates.

Great doctor!

I found Dr Negbenebor to be very patient & willing to listen to my symptoms. She was very comforting before & after my procedure and did a great job diagnosing my illness. I recommend her highly.