Dr. Darlene Zanker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Zanker?

Happy

Posted on February 17th, 2014

I have always found Dr. Zanker to be caring. She can be a little low key and a seemingly lacking in encouragement, but she is a good doctor.

Keep looking if you need a primary care MD

Posted on March 25th, 2012

Appointments were cancelled with no notice. This doctor was short and made rude comments regarding my age. She was disrespectful and failed to diagnose a serious condition which I pursued with another doctor after my visit with her. She doesn't really seem to like patients or her job. Her bedside manner was abrupt and uninterested. I will not go back to her and would not recommend her.

Would not go back

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I was a new patient to Dr. Zanker referred by a friend. They did not ask or care who referred me (you would think they may want to thank that person), did not ask who my previous doctor was (to get my old records?). I filled out the questions and noted that my mother and father both died of heart disease, and that I am on medication for cholesterol -Dr. Zanker did not even listen to my heart! She sent out for some tests, never called me with the results. I got the same questions in the mail asking me to fill out the same forms I had already filled out at the office which no one read!

Decent

Posted on December 25th, 2010

Doesnt give refills even on blood pressure meds. Opiate fearing doctor. Wouldnt give me ultram when i had a pinched nerve. Trying to find new doctor. WOULD NOT recommend

Posted on September 30th, 2010

When I heard that Dr. Harman was leaving this practice, I wiped my brow, as I love Dr. Zanker. When I got a letter stating so, I panicked and thought it was you was also leaving. Thankfully, I called the office crying after 10 years with you. They informed and assured me that it was not you that was leaving and, like me I laughed and cried tears of joy. Thank you, Dr. Zanker for EVERYTHING.

Posted on October 16th, 2017