Dr. Darmadi S Khong Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Darmadi S Khong?

Elizabeth NJ

Had the wrong chart in his hand when he came in to see me. When he finally figured it out, I told him I was allergic to penicillin and the "doctor" ended up giving me a penicillin medication anyway. Went home, took it and couldn't breath. Ended up in the icu for over a month on a breathing machine. Very horrible.

Extremely unprofessional and asked inappropriate questions!

Creepy and made me feel very uncomfortable. He also got my diagnosis wrong, wrote a lot of expensive medications that, turns out, were totally unnecessary, and I almost died in the hospital. AVOID this doctor!!

Type 2 Diabetes