Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Vaughan Jr
Dr. Edwin Vaughan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheridan, WY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Vaughan is affiliated with Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Vaughan Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Vaughan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
35 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Edwin Vaughan Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions340 W Dow St, Sheridan, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edwin Vaughan Jr in this video.
Dr. Edwin Vaughan Jr is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Sheridan, WY.