Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darrel L Ellis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Pigmented Nevus
- Basal Cell
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications, Neoplastic
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Ellis is knowledgable and courteous. I think they must try to see too many patients in a day and you must go through his nurse to get an appointment. She is hurried and unfriendly. My last appointment attempt took 3 days for her to call me back. I had already booked another doctor, had the lesion removed and received pathology by the time she called.
Dr. Ellis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Darrel L Ellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVanderbilt Phototherapy Center, 719 Thompson Ln Ste 26300, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darrel L Ellis in this video.
Dr. Darrel L Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.