Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darrel Kerr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Kerr and I had a shaky start many years ago. The trust I have in him is like a God send. I hope he trust me as much. He listens to me and takes me seriously. In this small county I feel blessed that he stays here, it sure can't be for the money. I hope he has no plans on leaving us. He is a wonderful doctor and we have few primary care doctors. I also like that if he doesn't know what is wrong he will refer you to some one whom he thinks can help...Dr. Kerr is wonderful doctor and person.
Dr. Kerr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Amador Hospital
Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
22 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1991
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Darrel Kerr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine, 815 Court St, Jackson, CA
Dr. Darrel Kerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, CA.