Dr. Darrell L Bowyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell L Bowyer?

Truly the best OB/GYN service around!

I have been nothing but impressed on how well Dr Bowyer and Mel have continued to treat their clients new and old. I became a client when I was pregnant with my son back in 2005 and he did an amazing job throughout the entire process. They are so caring and gentle. They treat you like your family or old friends. Back then there was also a wonderful woman named Kris. She was the receptionist and she was amazing too, sadly she has passed and it's not the same without her smiling face witty personality. She will be missed ;( ....... I was so impressed with Dr. Bowyer and his staff's service that when my daughter was pregnant I immediately called Dr. Bowyer and had her set up with him......I've continued to use him as my GYN all these years and I wouldn't change Dr's unless I absolutely had to. One last thing, bedside manner is almost obsolete now days, to many Dr's and their staff are either complacent or treat their clients like cattle, and herd them through so fast you don't get any answers, or they don't take the time to actually talk to you. Dr Bowyer & Mel have never swayed from day one on how they care and treat their patients. I recommend them every time, to everyone.

Dr. Bowyer and his nurse Mel are 1/1,000,000!!

Doctor bowyer and his nurse are two of the most kind hearted & down to earth people/healthcare providers that I know. They work exceptionally well together & really do go the extra mile for their patient's needs. I appreciate & admire the simple fact that they spend an adequate amount of time with their patients. He has a wonderful office staff as well, I was made to feel welcome and valued as a patient from day one, nearly 8 years ago. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Awesome doctor

Love the staff and doctor spends quality time with all his patients

My experience was far from fair dr. Bowyer did not diagnosis me with what I was suffering with while I was under his care pregnant with twins. I had the hellp syndrome .....he send me back home just as well as hugley hospital did where he worked.....did not return my phone calls... Would never refer him to anyone....

He such an awesome Dr. I would reccomend him to any one.I don't know quite what else to say i am speechles that is how awesome he is.

Dr. Bowyer is a kind, caring, Christian man. He spends as much time as is needed to answer questions and talk with you and never makes you feel rushed. He truly cares about his patients and what is best for them, not his wallet.

Dr. Darrell L Bowyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burleson, TX.