Dr. Darrell Brett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Brett?

Amazing

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Through my entire spine surgery Dr. Brett was both professional and caring. I honestly feel as though I can type now because he helped with my pinched nerve. I couldn't recommend him more.

Liar

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Liar, has No value for human life, he's all about the money, Someone needs to Punch him in his lying Mouth !

Spine Surgery

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Had spinal surgery for the S1/L5.

Back ruptured disk

Posted on January 6th, 2017

All went great. Thank you dr Brett. I have not felt this good in a vary long time.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Brett is an amazing surgeon. Before my surgery I was not able to walk into his office due to a back injury from a drunk driver auto wreck. Dr. Brett ordered several tests and scans before he decided which surgery would be best for me. When I woke up after my surgery I was able to stand and walk! Thank you for your help Dr. Brett. I will forever be grateful

Disk Replacement

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I went to Dr. Brett for a disc replacement. The surgery was a complete success and I was impressed with the care of all the professionals involved in my surgery. I would recommend Dr. Brett to anyone needing this type of operation.

Poor experience and still suffering

Posted on October 20th, 2016

He did surgery on me and was exactly what I have now read from many others.. I'm wondering is anyone actively pursuing a lawsuit.? I would love to get a group together to make some changes..he needs stopped..

The best of the best

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Darrell Brett for being the best of the best! 30 years ago we allowed a few other doctors to put shunts into my wives neck. None of those worked properly. We found Dr. Brett and he fixed her problem and was absolutely wonderful! 30 years later and the shunts he put in her neck are still functioning correctly! Last year the pain in my right leg was so severe that it was causing major back problems. My doctor sent me to Portland to have surgery. That doctor operated and did NOT fix the problem. I had thought Dr. Brett was only doing brain surgery at the time and was pleasantly surprised to find out that he was also working on back problems. Dr. Brett allowed me to become one of his patients. He did many tests to find out the problem I was having. When he had all the results form the tests he said with surgery he was 100% sure my problem could be fixed. We operated the beginning of March. I am so very happy to say my problem has been fixed! Thank you Dr. Brett and staff for being the best of the best!

Excellent

Posted on April 15th, 2016

From the first appointment to my final release, everything was explained. Dr. Brett did an excellent job making sure I knew what the problem was, how to fix and eventual outcome. Since my surgery, I've regained full use of my right arm, no longer do I have the tingles or numbness. For new patients, Dr. Brett is very popular so expect some waiting during your appointment, but the outcome is worth it.

DO NOT TRUST THIS SURGEON OR HIS STAFF!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

THE STAFF IS RUDE AND INCOMPETENT. THE GREAT DR. IS NEVER AVAILABLE. I ENDED UP BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR $60,000 FOR A SURGERY THAT WAS UNNECESSARY BECAUSE OF HIS INEPT AND COLD STAFF'S ERRORS AND WHAT I WOULD ALSO CONSIDER BEING FLAT OUT LIED TO BY THEM AND HIM. THIS MAN MAY BE A GOOD SURGEON, BUT HE IS A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Shame on you Dr. Brett. You really should treat people better, karma karma karma.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

On the first visit they worked me into the schedule because I was in a lot of pain. After that they were quite prompt. The surgery went very well. I'm now pain free. Dr. Brett was great.