Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darrell H Burstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Darrell H Burstein has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
DR. DARRELL BURSTEIN IS A GOOD DOCTOR AND VERY CONCERNED REGARDING HIS PATIENTS.. MOST OF THE PATIENTS I'VE SPOKEN WITH ALSO CONCUR. HOWEVER, HIS NURSE IS EXTREMELY RUDE AND HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE MOST OF THE TIME. HER VERBAL, BODY LANGUAGE AND OVERALL BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE A LOT TO BE DESIRED. ON MOST OF MY OFFICE VISITS I FELT WORSE BECAUSE OF THE NURSE ATTITUDE.
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDarrell Howard Burstein Md, 436 N Roxbury Dr Ste 113, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Darrell H Burstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.