Dr. Darrell J Carmen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell J Carmen?

Dr. Carmen Visit

Dr. Carmen took time to look over my extensive medical records, explained to me what is causing my problems, and explained the test that needs to be done. He took his time and listened to me about my problem. He was very concerned. I put all my trust in him. His office staff from checking in, the medical asst. that took me back to the room, and the check out person were very friendly and concerned. I greatly appreciate all of their help and will continue to go there.

Don't Expect Call Backs

I was supposed to receive test results within a week and was never called, so I had to chase them down. My urinalysis still showed blood in my urine so this concerned me since I have a family history of bladder cancer. Asked that the Dr call me to discuss. Still waiting on a call two weeks later. Finding another Dr because this one obviously does not care.

So happy to find a physician who is just as concerned with prevention as with surgical treatment. I have great confidence in dr. Carmen.

My experience with Dr. Carmen

Dr. Carmen cares about his patients wellbeing, he listens to you and respond kindly making sure you fully understands any procedure to be performed. I felt very comfortable with the surgical procedures I had. His follow procedure is excellent. I have recommended family and friends to Dr. Carmen, I am very happy with my treatment and I know they will too.

I would recommend Dr. Carmen to other guys looking for a good doctor

I was very pleased with Dr. Carmen. His listening ability and hearing what you tell him is remarkable. He heard what I said and was right with all recommendations.

Great visit and very professional. Highly recommend.

A Great Doctor who can help you achieve a higher quality of life. You can live more happily and healthy. The bottom line is that he knows his Specialty - Urology.

Dr. Darrell J Carmen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverdale, GA.