Dr. Darrell W Carpenter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell W Carpenter?

Dr carpenter is a great surgeon very professional he answer all my questions treated me with the highest respect and professionalism I recommend him to anyone who needs a surgeon

Heart of Gold!

Dr. Carpenter saved my life! While I was in the hospital he stopped by alot and explained everything. He was thorough and patient on follow.

Dr. Carpenter is a wonderful surgeon. He literally saved my life in an emergency situation. His concern for me has been genuine and he has been very thorough with exams and explanations. Dr. Carpenter is all about ensuring his patients are healing properly and are comfortable throughout the process. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a surgeon.

Would Not Recommend

He comes across too cavalier about my specific situation and I am not happy with the treatment I received from him. Acts disinterested when I ask him a question and bedside manner flat out sucks.

Dr. Carpenter has excellent communication with his patients, he explains diagnosis with precise details. Excellent.

did a great job

He did an excellent job with my thyroid cancer, he left a scar that is in such a great place that no one can even see it. I am pleased with how I was treated and how well everything went in surgery.

Staples left in after surgery

Besides behaving in an uncaring manner and recording that I had a low tolerance to pain in regard to my ruptured appendix, he left staples in that are not supposed to be in there. He wrote on his dictated report that only 2 staples were used and that the staples were on the removed appendix. I have accidentally found out by having an abdominal xray for a different reason that there are at least 6 staples spread across my abdomen!!

Extremely narsictic physician whom misdiagnosed my cancer

Dr. Darrell W Carpenter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.