Have you seen Dr. Darrell W Gonzales?

Excellent family dermatologist

From acne to mole checks, Dr. G has treated everything within our family. His office is very comfortable and staff well trained. Would recommend him to all!

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable

Thank you Dr. G for helping me deal with a complex psoriasis diagnosis. I appreciate the time and energy he and his staff have spent to improve my quality of life.

No Consideration for Patient Care

Kept me waiting and did not even apologize. To add insult to injury, he only spent 5 minutes with me. Did not answer my questions. Only tried to sell me procedures. Do NOT recommend

Dr. DARRELL GONZALES IS RUDE AND SPENDS THE MOST MINIMUM TIME WITH YOU. He can't seem to get you out of his office after 2 minutes. Not much for patient care. Just business. He wants you in and he wants you out and repeat to generate money.

Great Doctor and great staff. highly recommend Dr Gonzales.

Dr. Gonzales is by far the most knowledgable dermatologist I have come across. I've had a rare skin condition for the last 20 years of my life and no doctor seemed to know what it was. I had seen several different dermatologists, and no one could give me a diagnosis. It wasn't until I saw a USCF faculty member doctor that I finally found out what it was. When I moved down to San Diego, I luckily found Dr. Gonzales and he immdediately knew what it was. I have seen him for all my other derm needs and he is all around fabulous. I highly recommend him!! You'll have no regrest!

Dr. Darrell W Gonzales is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.