Dr. Darrell Plumage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Plumage?

Dr. is a Quack

Posted on November 19th, 2011

I've been a patient of this Dr for three years and he has not treated my medical issue. I have something growing on my breast, that was draining and had a oder to it. Dr. told me to put tatactin foot powder on it, he refused to give me any kind of cream to treat this. I was burned at my job and he said, "thats a burn" duh, really? my hair has fallen out and I finally went to another Dr. and she did some cultures and they came back positive for staph and strep all through my body. I have not felt well in the last 6-8 months, have had major body aches and pains, stomach was red and hot to the touch, along with a horrible headache and a 102 temp. Couldn't get in to see the Dr. as he was "booked" up to five and he was supposed to be out the door at four.

Dr. Plumage saved my life!

Posted on June 30th, 2011

A very long time ago, THIS wonderful doctor was at the forefront of a very large team that saved my life! He is THE BEST! I just wish he was still here in Louisiana; we need great doctors like him!

Posted on October 10th, 2017