Dr. Darrell Rigatti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Rigatti?

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Both of my children (12 and 4) love Dr. Rigatti and his staff. He has always been very attentive and thorough with his care of them. Couldn't ask for a better pediatrician.

We love Dr. Rigatti!

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Rigatti since birth (nearly 12 years) and have always been pleased with his expertise. I went to "interview" him when I was 7 months pregnant and he patiently explained everything to me as well as discussing some specific concerns I had.

I have never had any problem with Dr. Rigatti

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I have no idea who the other commenters are, or even if they are talking about the same Dr. Rigatti, but I have found him to be kind, considrate and genuinely caring. My two children have been seeing him for over six years now. I have had no problems with his staff or obtaining any records from his office or any of his diagnoses.The descriptions others have given are so far off the mark I suspect that there may be an ulterior motive.

Do not use Dr. Rigatti

Posted on August 6th, 2011

Dr. Rigatti has absolutely NO bedside manner. It is so evident that he does not even LIKE children! I have no idea why this Dr. chose Pediatrics. He is extremely rude. We used Dr. Rigatti for about a year but left the practice as he would answer my questions with a condescending attitude and I just never felt like he cared about my children. I would NEVER recommend this Dr.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017